Sunday, August 12, 2012

Sex with your ex...

So I did it in Ramadahan...

So I did it despite of myself having a boyfriend, and committed to the relationship we have...

So I did it although I knew he's (my ex, wait..or is it my ex or scandal?) also in a relationship...

Life as a Malay, muslim plu is not as gayish as gay life. Hadek- hadek yang baru nak naik tu, kalau mengimpikan dunia yang meriah menjadi gay melayu islam, stop it. It is not as easy, as merry-merryish as you think. For an example, I have a boyfriend. We have been together like...4 years?

But, being lelaki...it's really hard to walk the same road without once in a while diverted here and there checking wild flowers. It's really hard to makan ikan yang serupa everyday, every month, every year. Once in a while, teringin nak makan ikan yang berbeza, once in a while...terjala ikan muda, ikan tua yang mengancam.... 

So I pun terjebak again. In a Ramadhan month, with my ex (or is it my ex-scandal?)

I think scandal kot...we never really committed ourself to a relationship. Although as far as I remember, he tried to, but I kept it clear, told him clearly.... I'm not into any kinda relationship with him, that it was merely just for fun. TnG kinda material.

I'm not sure about you, but I don't mind having sex with my exes, or with my ex-scandals. hahaha... sometime it's fun to do that. 

The only thing that I hate, is the feeling after dah puas main semua.... as I said, I love my boyfriend. Knowing that I'm berselingkuh to him, making me feel guilty. Honestly, from the bottom of my heart... it hurts me thinking of him everytime dah puas menjamah tubuh jantan lain. Sigh. Tapi dah lepas puas la... before or tengah main tak terfikir pulak.

Well, a man will always be a man. Sedangkan laki-bini pun banyak kes laki makan luar. inikan pulak laki-laki.

A friend of mine, he's already in a relationship for about 10 fucking years! and...he has experienced all kinda relationship throughout that 10 fucking years. Open relationship....close relationship...sebelah only open, close tapi berselingkuh, bermadu 2, bermadu tiga....you name it. At the end of the day...they still together...

Please don't get me wrong. I don't want to be in the same situation like him or making him my role model (crazy ass!!). I am trying hard to be a loyal boyfriend. As for my boyfriend, I am confident I am the only one that he's been sleeping with...Tapi tu lah...keep on trying, but tetap lah jugak gagal...

So many men, too little time.

Dem it.

No comments:

Post a Comment