Monday, August 13, 2012

Raya menjelang tiba

Ray is just around the corner.

Fb pun makin penuh dgn profile picture wearing full malay. Oh btw, my fb semua lelaki...tak ada perempuan pun dlm friend list :)

Fb jugak sekrang makin penuh hadek2, dan havang2 photoshot untuk e-card raya. Yes, hadek-hadek and havang-havang nowadays sanggup ye bersusah payah, beria-ria photoshoot pakai full Malay costume...nasib baik tak ada tanjak jer. Photoshoot utk dibuat e-card raya...

Siap e-card raya, upload kt fb, tag rakan-rakan...rapat tak rapat tak ksiah. Most importantly tag as many as you can...kalau tak rugilah usaha berphotoshot bagai kan?

Fb nowadays almost becoming like myspace, freindster... Well, that's what most people says. And at least it's true for me. I stop using Fb to connect with my actual freind, but instead i'm suing it untuk carik makan :) of coz selain dr pr dan aktiviti mengerudi.

Carik makan.

hmm...nowadays, it seems like it's getting harder to cari makan. Most of the time, I would end up repeating order. With my bf jgn ckp lah... repeat order sampai i know every details. But, sadly i also have to repeat order from scandals and exes. Bukan apa, the world really has becoming smaller each day. Plu circle getting bigger, and worst is...once it's getting bigger...makin susah nak carik makan sebab ends up u main dengan your freind's freind...your freind's ex lah...and what not. Of which at the end of the day, thing could get very complicated. Epsecially if you are dealing with hadek-hadek. Oh, i would not go to that hadek-hadek areas........ will talk specifically about it later.

What am I doing now? I am supre mengantuk. Raya mood really has taken over control of my body and soul....

No comments:

Post a Comment