Thursday, January 20, 2011

Kedua

Aku tak lembut.

Mungkin aku hanya terlebih manja.

Diawal usia aku, dan sehingga sekarang, aku tak suka, dan teramat jarang tidur sekatil, berdekatan, sebilik dengan adik beradik lelaki aku yang lain.

hm...this is something that i never tell anyone. Seriously it haunted me untill now. Honestly it did effected me in some way.

Well, time tu aku dah terbiasa dan suka bila ada lelaki lain memainkan penis aku. Dan, there was one time...i slept with my brother in one room, in the same bed. Dan....bila dah tengah malam, i felt a hand rubbing my ass. it didnt stoped there. i know it was wrong. But what do aspects from a child at that age. Morevoer my mind was already corrupted with the pleasure when a man touching me!

yes...my brother...my biological brother. let me write it in detail what happend.

At first, he just rubbing my ass. and then dia makin berani, and put his cock kat celah my ass. i didnt do anything. It was actually the first time someone touching my ass. All the while i enjoyed people playing with my penis. At the same time, i feel bad. I felt bad as i know he shouldnt do that. I am his brother, and how could he do that to me. So, i just pretend that i was sleeping. Berpura pura tido mati.

at that time, his dick really got hard. No penetration. Gile ape. He just rolled his dick up and down kat celah my ass until he cum. yes he cum in the valley of my ass! again, i was so budak kecik that time. i actually did not aware that the liquid is a man's semen! i felt weird, but i continued pretending sleeping. The next morning, both of us just pretend like there was nothing happend.

Starting from that very moment, i never sleep with him anymore. Gila. Nasib baik he didnt do more than that. Nasib baik he didnt touch my penis. If not i dont know how is my reaction! i might enjoy it, and seek for it again!

My relationship with him? well, we were not close, and even now we are not close. My brother is already married with two kids. I cant help but wonders, dia ingat ke apa yang dia buat to me? yes, it was one time only, but come on! Some people they can easily forget this kindda thing.

Entahla....being a Gay is not a blessing. Its a curse.

Being  a Gay is seronok yang sementara. Who didnt enjoy sex? Even a straight guy, if he try expereince sex with a guy, he would definitely love it. Man suck better than woman. Man's asshole is tigher that vagina. And there is no pressure to fuck hard and long fucking as to satisfy woman.

Gay life is a an enjoyable life, with so many torns, blade, traps along the way that would bleed you, making it bloody enjoyable life!

No comments:

Post a Comment